When we use the term ‘we’ it refers to emero trading as CHK Financial Limited.
Who are emero?
emero, trading a CHK Financial Limited is a life insurance broker. We currently hold agencies with Zurich, Aviva, Royal London, Irish Life, and New Ireland.
What information do we collect?
www.emero.ie does not automatically collect any personally identifying information from you. We do however collect general statistical, aggregated, anonymised information to help us analyse our visitors preferences and habits while visiting our site. This information is used to help us improve the user experience on our website.
Why do we process your data?
In order to provide you with life insurance or quotations, we need to collect particular information. This information is in some cases then passed to the relevant life insurance company for underwriting.
We will only process your data when consent has been given.
emero, trading as CHK Financial Limited is committed to ensuring that any information collected is used for the appropriate purpose and does not constitute and invasion of your privacy.
Any other personal information collected will only be with your consent.
For the purposes of GDPR the data controller is:
- emero, trading as CHK Financial Services Limited
- Balheary Industrial Park, Balheary Road, Swords, Dublin
- Phone – 01 963 0436
Data Subjects Rights:
We, emero, trading as CHK Financial Limited facilitate the data subject’s rights in line with the data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that emero, trading as CHK Financial Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
Please note, all of the above requests will be forwarded should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. emero, trading as CHK Financial Limited will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our regulatory body (Central Bank of Ireland) and our internal governance.
If we are relying on your consent to process your data you can withdraw this at any time – this does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed byemero, trading as CHK Financial Limited or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and emero’s data protection representative.
Failure to provide further information
If we are collecting your data for a statutory requirement or to fulfill a contract (Insurance policy) and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or details are incorrect.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Use of Personal Information
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the product or services you have selected;
- to contact you if required or to respond to any communications you might send to us;
- To inform you of any special offers we might periodically have available
We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website.
Please read our cookies policy for more information.
Email Marketing / Product Information / Competitions
As part of our processes, we continue to create what we feel is valuable content. We periodically send this content to those subscribed to our email list.
This content ranges from blogs and articles to competition and promotional giveaways.
You are free to unsubscribe at any point. This can be done by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] and request that you are removed from any further communications.
*Click the following link and enter your email to unsubscribe from our mailing list https://emero47957.activehosted.com/unsubscribe/1 😟
Changes to this Statement
Get in touch with us
Email – [email protected]
Phone – 01 9630436
When will emero contact me?
We will only contact you where requested. This can be done via phone, email or through any of the contact boxes throughout our website. You may also use our live-chat function. Should you request, we will not contact you further.